This is an interesting assignment that I and my group do . I'm doing this work with m y c lassmates which is mardhiah,hasanatul aliah and siti noraishah. This is my first experience sing in this video. Please enjoy the video , I can make sure you guys will laugh till the end .By viewing the video and hear the song you will be introduced about the network architecture. Apart from that, I also want to thanked to them and people who giving support by completing this assignment . Without them I might be cannot completing the assignment by on time . Here you go the link at the below that will make you feel excited and sing along (there is also a lyrics that you can follow) . Thank you and have a nice day . https://youtu.be/Bf_d2ZgOB38 LYRICS seems like everybody wants to learn about the network architecture, got peer to peer, got client/server network... why is everybody so serious? Networking is not that difficult, gotta learn the meaning and also of the advantanges, ...
boekkkkk
ReplyDelete