INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

        Where should I start ? I hope you guys will enjoy my blog, since I'm still new for this . Okay let's start write about my ownself.Assalamualaikum and hello to everyone that scrolling my blog , my name is Nurnabihah binti Abd Khalid. My nickname is nabihah or sometimes people also call me bihah. My age is 17 years old . I'm studying at Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor . Here, there are some pictures to share with .



           Image result for kolej MATRIKULASI SELANGOR                         Image result for kolej MATRIKULASI SELANGOR


I'm doing this blog because this is a part from my assignment. As you know, blog still new to me, and this still awkward for me. This blog is dedicate for subject of Science Computer .

       Image result for science computer                     Image result for computer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPUTER HARDWARE

HAPPY 60TH INDEPENDENCE DAY MALAYSIA

GAME FOR FUNNNN!